Registration Now Open!
Enroll any time before June 14th and receive an Early Bird Discount!
Act fast, space limited!
Please complete the below interest form and one of our dedicated team members shall contact you:
Our Safety Pledge
Camp Wonder has partnered with a registered (RN) to best ensure a safe and healthy environment for each camper. We have diligently implemented procedures as mandated by the Public Health Department and Centers for Disease Control to ensure that the safety of our campers remains paramount. Protective measures include but are not limited to: increased hand washing, temperature checks upon arrival, face masks across staff and campers, social distance-student learning activities, small group activities, and increased sanitation measures. Our expert RN will also serve as ongoing consultant during camp hours to best ensure that as a community we create and maintain a safe and healthy learning environment for all.
More Camp Details
- Camp Wonder provides the ideal camp in a safe environment through small class sizes and carefully cultivated activities that spark child interest and engagement in adherence with social distancing requirements and current health guidelines.
- All campers must wear a face mask at all times during the day (except for feeding and drinking activities where students are socially distanced). Among other requirements, under no circumstances should a child report to camp when any member of the household exhibits illness of any kind and/or who have known or suspected exposure to Covid-19.
- At Camp Wonder we do our best to accommodate children with developmental differences. Please advise us via the above interest form should your child require any physical, emotional, or learning accommodations so that we can best meet your child’s needs within our nurturing, inclusive environment.
- Payment for camp is due in full at the time of enrollment, with a follow-up invoice provided to you by Camp Wonder’s billing specialist.
- Checks, cash, or Venmo payments (@Wonder-Preschool) are acceptable means of payment. Make all checks or money orders payable to: Wonder Preschool & Learning Center.
- Refunds are not granted for any part of unused tuition, with no make-up dates guaranteed.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to creating a safe, fun, and nurturing experience for your camper!